SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I found another hidden gem in WBT. Up 10% today to near $9...

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    I found another hidden gem in WBT. Up 10% today to near $9 another all time high but what should warm all ISX holders hearts is that shorts increased substantially last week as WBT was added to the MCSI and ASX 300 indices.
    Happy to inform that they got murdered today. Short selling is nothing more than legalised fraud designed by the big end of town to create volatility(they call it liquidity) to drive profits for trading houses and MO's at the expense of the saps, us retailers.
    You rent a house(asset) and sell it you're going to jail, rent a car(asset) and sell it you're going to jail but you can legally rent financial instruments(asset) and sell them. What a crock. Human nature ensures the system is gamed as per ISX.
    800mill shares traded in 4yrs before OM short report and 400mill in 4 weeks after it. If that's not market distortion on an organised industrial scale I don't know what is. You won't find that info on a chart now as none exists for ISX. All previous data wiped conveniently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.