SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC v ISX Hearing, page-923

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Benny
    Could it be as simple as this, having few brews down at the club all those years ago, you get into a few heated discussions about your side of the story, unknown to you a 3rd person is listening on, joins the conversation and without knowing it you let those so-called bombs fly.
    i love a few drinks myself and when you have had a bad outcome whatever reason, you need to vent, {stops heart attacks venting i hear}.
    then overtime it just started as venting then it formed its own legs and started to run on its own.
    so, at this stage you can't cut the legs off and just let it go, you are pissed at JK. the other two Edmond don't know the other one, have the same grievances, you fill iin some more gaps to that 3rd person, im only assuming here and my opinion, have no evidence to make this claim, so just a puff piece like AFR, maybe this is where you learn about shorting, again i don't no. So ASX, ASIC get some information or were looking for some reason,
    like NSX, they throw some mud some sticks some doesn't, so we are in court know to sort that out. So the pawns like us have been used time to ramp it up a bit, but JK wasn't going to just roll over, and in the background, someone higher up than ASIC and ASX might have been having a look at something else, but decided to keep an eye on how this is playing out. so here we are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.