SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC v ISX Hearing, page-99

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1975
    Please you serious?

Did you not see the major shareholders sell 500m shares after they got the performance shares?
    Did you not see how ASX protected capital and saved 10K shareholders from this fraudulent company that clearly has no real customers and it's all fake revenue in ISXFEU?
    Did you not notice that the VISA disclosure issues could have saved shareholders millions of $$$ if they knew whilst suspended?

ASIC saved Australia from a failing company, ignore their success in Europe it's all fake. Shareholders could have had their money in BNPL companies and during these testing times, the younger generation could have had a way to spend more money safely. ASIC & ASX have every right to love BNPL they are generating real shareholder value.

/end sarcasm.

P.S Can anyone enlighten me does ASIC wind up businesses through the ASX because of small technical disclosure issues? I have looked at a few disclosure notices and I can't find many companies suspended for 3 years and then delisted. Maybe I need to learn how to use the search better. Any help appreciated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.