SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Haven't had time to look here, glad i did today, catching up on...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Haven't had time to look here, glad i did today, catching up on all this rubbish has been the highlight of my day.

I don't think you people get it? Why are you all still here arguing about irrelevant stuff? ISX is dead in the water, gone, finito! We've moved away from the ASX, so any ASX or ASIC stuff from here on means nothing to SH.

The only thing going forward will affect JK. Will he be fined, barred, have to give some of his shares back to people he may or may not have shafted? We just need to hope that JK, being the "i'll show these blokes" kinda guy, is our best hope. He desperately wants to relist somewhere and give the big "in your face" to the AFR, ASX, ASIC and all the trolls. Because he's built that way (in character), it will hopefully bear fruit for the SH, when and if we relist. The rest of this crap you guys are going on about is just SP1 rubbish. We've dropped the damages so nothing in Australia interests me in any way. Are we paying for his lawyers bills? Man I don't care. the money sitting in the bank in Australia is so small in the long term goal of JK and the company is meaningless. I'm fine for him to use it all up and close the SP1 brand down forever. Our Business is in Europe.

Like I said, the only thanks I need to give are the Trolls here in Australia. I truly believe that it is because of you JK will grit his teeth and work his butt off to show you all up. To the guys that are after shares? Why? Because they know what's coming and they want their shares. If they get them or not again means nothing to me. It's either JK gets richer or the others get their piece of the pie. Me? my shares don't change they'll either be worth a bundle or nothing. Currently they are worth nothing, so it can only go in one direction or stay the same. I certainly ain't gonna spend my days watching this space. Good luck holders, good luck to those guys trying to save their skin from being caught out in OM reporting and good luck to those trying to get shares, but overall, get a life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.