SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Sorry @benny211167, you're getting me confused with someone who...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Sorry @benny211167, you're getting me confused with someone who gives a crap. I never mentioned a time frame for a listing. I feel he has plans to list, when? who the hell knows, but he can't make 100's of millions of dollars if he cant sell. So even if he can make money out of a private company, it'll be little in comparison if he is able to get this listed. Plus don't forget the UP YOURs factor thrown in. (which i believe motivates this man just as much.) It may not even be him when he lists, someone else may be a puppet being controlled by him if shite hits the fan, but I am sure in the long run with the shares he owns, (yours and the others LOL) then he will want to make money outta them. One thing I can swear to you though, JK has never spoken a word to me nor have I ever met one of his distant friends or relatives. I'm just sick of the dribble that gets posted here. (plus I was bored so I had a peek).

But my thoughts still stand strong. Australia/ASX is a distant memory. The court cases here in the end will mean nothing, JK can only lose from this, not SH. So he's not fighting for us, he's fighting for himself. But in the end, he'll still gain more form this than any of us, whether he officially leads the company or puppeteers from the stands. ASIC, ASX and AFR have lost. SH were the colleterial damage and the aforementioned have more blood on their hands than JK, IMO. This was personnel and the regulators didn't care who got burnt, as long as they got their man. But they lost, he's probably not happy about leaving OZ, but now his yearly holiday has turned into a full time one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.