SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The decision to abscise to Europe was a bold move by the...

1. 1,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1956
    The decision to abscise to Europe was a bold move by the business, but it ultimately saved the shareholder value and allowed the company to thrive. Without this strategic relocation, the company would have faced certain failure, and we would have missed out on witnessing its recent spectacular success.

But hey let's all agree with the great JoeGambler that this form of abscission was the wrong move by the company and the board of directors should have stayed in Australia as the outcome would have been positive not like the shit show we have in Europe with how pathetic the company is doing. Shareholders are the devils here, their cognitive dissonance is embarrassing and they should thank JoeGambler for posting for years helping them improve their cognitive ability by stressing them out day in day out <insert facepalm>

P.S Joe, I'm not your mate. If you need any mates call any of the old ASX management, they all have plenty of time on their hands seeing nearly everyone has been removed lol

I feel dirty being back in this forum ok that's enough, I just hope the judgement comes soon negative or positive so shareholders can close this chapter of their lives. Life is pretty good outside these walls. 1st and foremost go fishing with mates and see if you can catch that prized fish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.