EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

asic

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Official reply today

Ref Complaint blah blah blah

Unfortunately, our consideration of this matter is taking longer than expected.Please be assured that we are continuing to examine your concerns and will inform you of the outcome of that consideration as soon as possible.

How about you Gemini any feed back yet.

Hey SRF to say we share differences of opinion we seem to be involved in quite a few of the same stock ie EDM AVB WHN HAW I was free carry on ANP but topped up again today, For a matter of interest SRF
    Tip go take a look at AVQ let me know your thoughts on the AVQ thread of course. LOL

Anyway guys gals as we all know the whole EDM thing must be upside down and if half of what gemini has posted is correct then its no wonder its taking longer than expected.

DO you think the New guy knows how to put an ANN to the Market or perhaps he hasn't a clue whats happening either.
    Did he acquire all those shares under directors interest because he is so blatantly confident in his ability to pull this out of the hole.

Please Paul is it Paul think it is please introduce yourself and purchase a meager amount after all they are cheap enough give us a glimmer of hope.

Its a way of to tax time LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.