OCV octaviar limited

Thank you DUPED,I have three hard copies of that report picked...

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Thank you DUPED,
    I have three hard copies of that report picked from ASIC Sydney office and had some statistics excised for earlier posts.
    I am still studying parts of it that can be sharpened further.

PIF is singularly disabled by ASIC's deliberate and "up yours" patronage of Wellington.
    Having posted this particular passage more then half a dozen times, I do so again with a rebuke to all who skipped over it without stopping, digesting and commenting on it.

[[[....Wellington Capital confirmed to ASIC that it considers the amendments to be within its power and in the best interests of the members of the PIF.
    In these circumstances ASIC is not proposing to take further action in relation to the specific issues raised in relation to the Placement and Non-Renounceable Rights Issues...]]]

Call me an idiot, but I am latching my fangs on to this excerpt from Medcraft's 7 page letter to me with the same tenacity with which I locked my dentures on Dgenny's luscious thighs all these full-moons ago.

And try as I may have to cajole, coax, lure, sweet talk all of you to join in dismembering this passage; not one taker would join in a fair discussion.

It is this passage that must once and for all cure those of you still bleeding expletives at ASIC and imploring Heavens to help you.
    Get over ASIC and step beyond them. Another trench to overcome is beconing. That's where I am trekking now.

In lieu of being joining on this trek, I am getting a patronising "Best of Luck Simgrund” as a send off to the graveyard of multitudes before me.

No offence taken duped and others with similar sentiments.

This itallised passage IS Medcraftie's FUNERAL.
    This I promised myself and; those who know me, know I keep my promises.

Earlier today I got another rebuff to obtain Armstrong Register; this time from PIF AG. With an advice to send WC a payment and rely on LAW to receive request in 7 days.

Ughm; PIF AG has the Register and is apparently following WC line of keeping it close to collective, heaving bosoms. Very helpful. I rest my case.

I could write more, but after all I am a compassionate man and will splice rest of this sermon into future parts.

Thank you duped for future contributions.
    The Focus now is on share manipulation and criminal collusions. Anything will help.

Any comments?

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.