They are a law unto themselves and answerable to NOBODY....

1. 1,871 Posts.
    They are a law unto themselves and answerable to NOBODY. Hopefully one day they will face a Royal Commission as to why there is so much fraud being committed on the ASX with their blessing (front running, cancelled prop orders, one share trigger bots every couple of minutes in most listed stocks, fake announcements like David Jones and Whitehaven Coal,HFT not having to pay brokerage while retail shareholders must,no broker I.D's for past 7 or so years hiding the identity of fraudsters) that's just for starters. Allowing micro caps shareholders to be milked by directors making placement after placement after placement till there's no money left in the kitty. I shall post their latest response to me after i complained about around 70 cancelled trades in IMF a couple of weeks ago, it defies belief, they were all tiny bot WASH TRADES out of 100 total transactions on the day, so 70% of the "trades" were cancelled. When's the last time any of you folks successfully cancelled a trade ?? There's not a suitable sentiment here for me as an option, so "no position" it is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.