asic, page-7

1. 26,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    I had an interesting argument with asic.. re pno releasing info that they had another 220 + chemists to stock their product.. not price sensitive...then POH had an annoucement putting their product in 27 store it was a Price sensitive and re open..
    I argued what the difference...if anythng pno had nearly 10 times the store sto add.. they replied they have checked everything, and its above board..I argued again, that companies cannot determine if an announcemnet is price sensitive or not the asx does that...so why was POH price sensitive and PNO not..again the reply, we have looked into the matter and are satisfied that each announcement was correctly reported..again i replied..whats the criteria then..it cant be the number of businesses that a product has been put in.. they replied..everyrhng was done in accordance with the asx guidlines...I asked then what the guidelines were, because as an investor i need to know the rule that operate..I was told..its an internal set of guidlines and in the matter of the 2 companies that I enquired in..those guidelines were met....
    what a load of !@#$%

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.