NXS 2.50% 19.5¢ next science limited

As many of us would know ASIC is currently under investigation...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    As many of us would know ASIC is currently under investigation for its inaction regarding Com banks investment arm following losses of millions of dollars of investors money.
    I would suggest that given ASICs inaction on the complaints against NXS, and its massive losses of investors money, a similar situation exists.
    As NXS share holders we have sent a message that small investors have had a gutfull of the lack of accountability of many small cap ASX companies, and the lack of responsible investigation by agency's like ASIC when investors on mass lodge complaints.
    This fight by NXS investors is not so much about financial loss but more about ACCOUNTABILITY.
    Can i suggest that when the dust has settled a bit, and with the help of the hard working battle team we may go on mass to the federal government and ask "WHY HAS ASIC CHOSEN ONCE AGAIN TO IGNORE THE CONCERNS OF INVESTORS".
    Company boards must be made much more accountable, and allowing this and previous NXS board to escape investigation will simply send a message to other companies that it is acceptable in this country to mismanage the funds of hard working people with no fear of reprisal as it is highly unlikley complaints will be investigated.
    Regards the Big con.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.