BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

ASIC, page-5

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hoyland I'm not sure what you are saying other than you are condoning the bot behaviour.
    Is it price manipulation or is it not?

I personally don't think its acceptable and in recent times when ASIC has - at last - shown to be incompetent we as a group should put the pressure on. It is happening elsewhere in the world and will happen here if the outcry is loud enough.

It is not acceptable for the market to be unfair and all of us that monitor it closely - as I do for various stocks on Iress - should take a position with ASIC and politicians. The computer traders have spun a line and paid a fee to be very very close to the ASX computers, There is no way they have done that for anything other than advantage over those that do not have the same computer traded closeness that they enjoy.

If we all complain solidly about the inequity of the "market" then just maybe we will bring about some balance and fairness!

Imagine if all of us that read or contribute to HC put 50% of our effort into complaining about the inequity of the market to ASIC and politicians - could we remove the computers from the ASX basement and cut out the computer manipulation and restore a true market!

I don't know about you but I spend (far too many) hours watching this shit wondering why its allowed to happen - lets see if the lesser but true market players can bring about change. We have nothing to loose!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.