FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Insaf Each to the own. I did at one time peruse your posts. I...

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Insaf

Each to the own. I did at one time peruse your posts. I freely admit I know little about TA.
    Someone recently accused you "blowing with the wind", depending on the SP. More "hindcasting" than forcasting.
    After apparently, "piling in", a few days ago, you are apparently out, with the SP having headed south. No problem there we all have wins and loses. Hopefully right 50% of the time.
    I see their point though, as you commentary has gone south as well, with negative and bitter overtones.
    As I say, I now clearly see their point.

I'm no expert but I think that it is a very long bow indeed to correlate the current situation now, low volume, short selling, arguably artificially depressed SP, with the run up in SP when FJ was building a blocking stake.
    That period was substantial volume, real buying, and a party motivated to build a greater than 10% stake.
    FJ wasn't manipulating the SP, he was buying real shares, (not selling borrowed ones), to build a real stake.
    FJ was not "rinse and repeat", if you haven't noticed, he still has, his stake.
    You are I'm sure correct in other cases, but in the case you chose to use in as an example, I don't believe you are correct.
    You also have to factor the oil price then, and now.
    I think that I remember that someone, perhaps the same, suggested that your comments would be more appropriately posted elsewhere on a "daytrader forum".
    I think that he may well be correct. I'll leave the TA to you.
    Last edited by 34232: 16/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $54.62K 106.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 66314 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.