FAR 2.02% 50.5¢ far limited

Firstly - no relation! Second I do like your posts a lot...

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Firstly - no relation!

Second I do like your posts a lot plugged. Very sensible and level headed. Unfortunately asic won't waste their time unless if is inconclusive. The shorters and hfts are well aware of rules regulations and how to bypass them. That's big business. Us retailers never stand a chance.

I've also come to realize over 30 years of trading that good news comes less than 1-2% of the year. Every other day is a good day to short. So the odds are not in our favour.
    Also means we get one chance to burn them. And that's with an announcement / trading halt that shoots the share price into orbit. Hopefully they wouldn't have the funds to cover it. But that announcement has to be pretty special because it's the only chance. Anything less than spectacular and they get time to cover unfortunately and move to their next stock.
    Something is not right with far trading but really we are still in limbo and until we get certainty we can't move ahead anyway.

I'm heavily invested in this stock and have been for 5-6 years. Lost opportunity costs and possible outcomes add to heartache. If Cath and the team have led me up the garden path with their body language and emails then I only have myself to blame. Lots of trolls embedded in hotcopper so not always reliable information but in someways you can sort the flowers from the weeds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $22.8K 46.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50657 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 111698 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.