WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

ASIC

1. 1,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634

As OBJ/Wellfully purchased 3 companies from Paul Peros as announced numerous times for 120k since 2019, I think its important that ASIC and the administrators are aware or atleast investigate any misrepresentation to shareholders surrounding ownership of all assets relating to all subsidiaries including the following as with some of these companies still trading and only hold the names of Paul Peros and Steven Schapera as directors, therefor I feel if we do not own these companies when we sit in administration and the technologies, labs, production line etc than as an investor in the company I have been misinformed! So I would expect a full investigation to make sure that ownership exists as publicly announced to the market.

If there is a committee formed on the 22nd of September 2023, we will need to have some trusted shareholders elected in order that this process is managed above board and return what little value is left in the company in my opinion and a thought for any of you attending.

Pharmanet, a compamy with similar technoloies in a similar market that was centred around our inventor Jeffrey Edwards also had a similar fate tp whar Wellfully is currently enduring... I just hope Jeffrey Edwards does the right thing this time and takes some accountability to many of us that held trust in him and that the IP is not misplaced and out of reach to our company.

Swisswrll/Bodyguard didnt even launch properly, quite surprising or strategic?

The 22nd of September is this week!

Wellfully LTD wholly owned/controlled companies and subsidiaries of Wellfully Ltd

Wellfully S.A

Wellfully Ltd UK
    Wellfully Ltd Irelamd
    Wellfully Ltd Hong Kong

Wellfully Ltd
    Wellfully Asia
    Wellfully Australia
    Wellfully New Zealand

Swisswell Lugano

Peros Donguan Tech and Trading Ltd

Bodyguard Lifesciences PTy Ltd

International Scientific Pty Ltd

https://publishednotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Wellfully-Ltd-056482636/567a978b-d419-4798-b81c-37fe1c7c947f
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5589/5589159-eaf89c5abaf13c9aa11e5fc85e3cb319.jpg

1. to receive details of any transactions that appear to the Administrator(s) to be a voidable transaction in respect of which money, property, or other benefits may be recoverable by a liquidator under part 5.7B of the Act
    2. to receive details of any proposed deed of company arrangement; and
    3. for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
      1. the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
      2. the administration(s) should end; or
      3. the Company(ies) be wound up.

Other agenda items are:

1. to determine the remuneration of the administrator(s)
    2. to determine the deed administrator(s) and or liquidator(s) future remuneration if appointed
    3. if the company is wound up, to consider the appointment of a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
    4. if the company is wound up to consider the early destruction of books and records
    5. any other business

Proof of debt and proxies

Creditors wishing to attend are advised proofs and proxies are to be submitted to the Administrator by:

Time:4:00PM AWST (6:00PM AEST)
    1Date:21 September 2023

Virtual Meeting Technology

Creditors wishing to attend the meeting using virtual meeting technology are advised they can use the following facility to attend the meeting:

Facility Number:Please contact the Administrators' office for details
    1Password:

Date of Notice:14 September 2023

Christopher Pattinson
    Joint Administrator

Bryan Hughes
    Joint Appointees

AddressLevel 11
    12 The Esplanade
    PERTH WA 6000
    1Contact personLauren South
    2Contact number(08) 9322 2022
    3Facsimile
    4Email[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.