NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Asic, page-30

1. J L
    1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    What I am suggesting is that KBR had to be approved by NRZ as an acceptable licensor before their project could become an additional part of DL's overall contract with NRZ.

I believe that DL has paid KBR, and that amount is now recorded as an NRZ Trade Creditor in favour of DL.

I don't think that KBR would have taken out a contract without a guarantee of immediate payment on completion. i.e. directly by DL and not by NRZ who would be unlikely to have that sort of funding.

If I am wrong that would be another $10 million or so on top of the 30-50 million already committed.

I need more supporting evidence. I believe the figures support my argument and that I am right but, as yet I can't find the wording of the complete structure of the EPCC and how it is to be implemented, to support my argument.

I have bit more reading to do. But no matter how you look at it, it's a monumental amount.

A little bit of input from the faithful wouldn't go astray at a time like this. J L.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.