NRZ 16.7% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Asic, page-39

1. 2,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    With the total incompetence of mining management not withstanding outright corruption at times, DD has almost become a useless past time, my strategy is to learn about a companies resources, liquidity and assets and in an environment of depleting resources ,bet on it building a mining operation or selling out at a few x profit.
    In the mining environments we are in at the moment, standing at the feet of MT EVEREST where the only way is up from here,as long as the juniors can stay liquid and management stays honest, great rewards will abound. I have read hundreds of financial and technical posts on this forum with the authors demonstrating in-depth knowledge, yet none of that has made them any richer when it concerns NRZ.
    I believe one is better off concentrating on market cycles and jumping on a few good bikes ,even if there not the best or fastest, most of them will get you home during a cycle upswing.
    Most of my mining investment are in PRECIOUS METALS MINERS, I have had some expensive disasters ,but many great successes that far out way the disasters.
    GLTA

Last edited by oldgold64: 23/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.707M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $730 208.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 40487068 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10064473 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.