DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

ASIC's Chair question

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    On September 15, 2022, I questioned Mr. Longo-ASIC's Chair about the GENESIS-DACIAN operation:
    Mr Longo,
    It seems to me that you said that under your leadership ASIC was going to be vigilant and treat small shareholders honestly for questionable actions.
    Here is a summary of the situation of the takeover of GENESIS (GMD) on DACIAN (DCN) that I sent to the CEOs of the 2 companies.
    Mr. Finlayson, Mr Richards, It is worth commenting on your now unconditional Offer !
    1. • Outstanding management team with a proven track record !
    Indeed for DACIAN, a management that took the stock from $3-4 to $0.094 in 4-5 years, really outstanding, but not common sense !
    As for GENESIS, the stock was worth $1.81 in April 2022, against 1.09 today...really outstanding too !
    2.• The Offer is unanimously recommended by Dacian Directors, in the absence of a superior proposal.As if the Dacian directors were going to say the opposite, they who are rehired by GENESIS, in the absence of a... superior proposal !
    3. • The Offer represents a significant premium to Dacian's share price prior to the announcement of the Offer.??? While the DACIAN share was worth 32 cts a few weeks before...!!!
    4. If Dacian shareholders do not accept the Offer, they will be exposed to the risk the Dacian share price may fall after the Offer closes.
    This paragraph looks like a threat and makes you think of a coercive offer like accept or die, inadmissible !
    In summary, the cynicism of the boards of DCN and GMD is limitless and not content with robbing the shareholders of DCN, they also take us for idiots, with arguments more dishonest than the others !
    From Switzerland everything is complicated for me, but maybe DACIAN shareholders have contacted ASIC or you can do something directly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.