AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Hi Rowlieg, great that you're still providing some much needed...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi Rowlieg, great that you're still providing some much needed balance to the discussions. As you say, any of us who are multi-millionaires with no social conscience or ethics would try and screw over share-holders exactly the same as MIN and AGO directors are doing. Similarly, when we buy a house or car, we try and get the best deal - no argument there - the only minor difference is that if I buy a car for a bargain price, I'm not taking money out of the pockets of investors. You're dead right about ASIC as well, they must be fed up having to deal with the complaints of hundreds of shareholders who feel they have been ripped off; when what is happening to them is actually lawful! Why do people feel disgruntled, when no crime has been committed? It doesn't make sense.
    The points you rightly make are very similar to some earlier posts complaining how crazy it was that small shareholders have the same voting rights as larger holders. To illustrate this, let's imagine we have two holders; Davo - with a modest holding and Rowland - who has been gifted millions of free shares. For Davo, the difference between a fair price and low ball offer is a mere $10,000 - or, to put it another way, the difference between being able to afford a knee replacement operation or not. For Rowland, the difference is $80,000 - which is enough to gold plate the sanitary fittings of his new yacht. And yet, they both have an equal vote! Absurd.
    As has been pointed out before, Davo should be grateful to MIN for being a knight in shining armour, if it wasn't for MIN, the price would drop to 2c and he'd have to trade in his new mobility scooter. Some people are so ungrateful.
    Happy sailing!
    Vote NO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.