TAS 20.0% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

I have been with tas for a long time....perhaps longer than...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I have been with tas for a long time....perhaps longer than nursery. Tas has not had any real exploration success.
    This isn't unusual for exploration companies. The only ones making any money out of tas are the solomons currently. Forget about any of the tenements and drilling....they are worthless....even BHP didn't want them
    Tas future now is linked to ede....should Ede fail so will tas. I don't and won't buy any ede shares.....tas is a better exposure currently. The market takes care of the stock price....no post on hotcopper can influence it.
    I like what I see with ede.....but I won't count my chickens before they hatch....the solomons have taught me this with tas fis and ede history. Fingers crossed that they get it right this time and earn the salaries they get from three exploration companies they have derived their income from....I'm optimistic....but I won't be surprised if it ends up in the hands of administrators...sometimes you have to state the situation as it is even if some don't like it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.138M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $197 56.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5154522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.