TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

I am just saying how it is.........I want it to succeed......but...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I am just saying how it is.........I want it to succeed......but if you you have been invested with Solomon controlled entities as long as I have....you would ignore the hype ....and look at the bottom line.
    Like I said I'll count my chickens when they hatch....the stock is still high risk and not guaranteed to provide a good return as yet hence the stock price where it is
    You may say I am down ramping.....perhaps before making such a comment have a look at the history of the Solomon brothers entities tas,fis and ede and the over hyped presentations they have produced in the past.
    Don't put all your eggs in one basket is what I'm trying to say....from experience no matter how great and promising things are shown to be....they don't always turn out the way you expect.
    I've seen an iron ore miner go bust in a period of good prices due to incompetence, a gold miner go bust after showing good grades, a promising multicommodity company brought to ruin by green groups and the courts.
    And a group of directors sell out their shareholders to make a killing....for the record I hold a large amount of tas and I hope the solomons get it right with ede. I hold until they succeed or go bust...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.118K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6600249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.