TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

ASK a Friend, page-9

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    My two cents worth is as follows:

The reasons for TAS lag factor IMHO are:

1. TAS holders continue to sell TAS shares and buy EDE shares to get on the ever more exciting EdenCrete band wagon. If the EDE SP continues to rise, which is highly likely, TAS will continue to lag behind and only catch up when investors do their sums and suddenly realise that TAS is undervalued in comparison to EDE. In fact by my reckoning the EDE SP should be over 50% higher than where it closed today. For some reason, however, TAS investors are missing this fact completely. Possibly due to their inability to accept that TAS is no longer a speculative mining play (see point 2).

2. Some investors think that TAS will be drilling Vulcan sometime this year. This is ain't gonna happen folks! Obviously some investors have not realised that we have had a massive sell off in metals prices which makes mining licences not worth touching let alone drilling at the moment. Therefore any investors that were into TAS for the "Vulcan" the mining play will be slowly exiting stage left as they realise that TAS is no longer a mining company but rather a holding company for EDE at the moment and possibly forever.

Summing up: EdenCrete is where the music is at the moment and GS will invest every cent TAS has in this direction not in mining licences. Vulcan will only be a real factor again when metals prices have risen by 50% and TAS have plenty of leftover cash to undertake a serious drilling program.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.026M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2843701 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4898970 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.