AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Many who post on AXM continually state they have faith in the...

1. 525 Posts.
    Many who post on AXM continually state they have faith in the AXM management team. IMO opinion it is blind faith based on previous accomplishments.

In the winter time I toddle off to the footy and barrack for my team. No matter how bad my team is I go back every week having 'faith' they'll get better and they will win this weekend. Now that's OK, but no matter how much I adore my team and remind myself of past glories, I wouldn't back it with counterfeit money let alone my hard earned.

Well I must say I certainly wouldn't invest in a company knowing that management has a bad record. But a past good record and $5 will only buy you a large cappuccino.

I understand some AXM'ers will be upset with me challenging their faith in management and ultimately their investment decisions.

Good. If you are upset thats a good thing because it means you are thinking. Probably thinking I'd like to get hold of that Tiger, but thinking none the less.

If nothing else I will feel I've achieved something if the AXM posters start to ask better questions of the AXM management regarding AXM performance and shareholder value and demand better answers. After all you've put your hard earned up, so you're entitled to some answers at least.

Some questions that AXM holders should be asking:
    1- It's an obviously one. Why is AXM sp trading at 23.5c?
    2- Who benefits from the sp being kept low?
    3- Does AXM board and management always act in the best interests of all shareholders ie timing of announcements and content or lack of announcements and content, selling shares to 'sophisticated investors' at a large discount.
    4- What stage and level of gold production is AXM at?
    5- Is the AXM gold business trading? Is it producing product and selling the product?

They would be good questions to have answered. Personally I constantly remind myself that no-one else has my agenda. At the end of the day, regardless of good past records people are people and they run with their own agendas.

I could right an essay (probably almost have) on what I've noticed (or thought I've noticed) and the thoughts that have crossed my mind in the last few months regarding AXM, but as I initially stated, my main goal is to motivate some more of the AXM posters to 'ask better questions and get better answers'.

I trust all AXM'ers understand I do not post with malice toward them and wish success to all in the future.

Kind regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.