AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Hi Fairway Duck (A User in Ariva.de - Germany)have at Hotcopper...

1. 58 Posts.
    Hi Fairway Duck (A User in Ariva.de - Germany)

have at Hotcopper in Australia, the other user is also asked at ASIC complaining about the price manipulation.

But there I only harvest spot or rejection. Bot trading was legal and I would rather sell my shares if I could not even take a few tenths of a cent losses.

What concerns me is not small money, but about principle. The off here by the touch of a computer program to free market forces. Have now written another e-mail to the TIAC (important State Advisory Council) Chairman Charles Morgan and asked here sometimes interfere, he certainly has possibilities that we in Germany can not be overlooked.

Let's see if he reacts and sometimes report back. Usually occurs only after massive calls and faxes at Alcyone something.
    --------------------------------
    Mr. Charles Morgan,

turn with a request to you to take action against the repeated price manipulation (bot trading). I worked in Germany as a tax consultant here, but I have no knowledge of the legal options in Australia. You, as the Chairman of the TIAC reliably maintained in other ways these manipulators Australia grant. The free market forces are simply turned off by computer program, this is most certainly not in the interest of the majority shareholders of the Alcyone.

In the ASIC I have already complained, but it looks like to me that?s a blunt sword.

Thank you in advance for your help.

best regards

LSS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.