Ask Mr Turnbull to leave the Libs

1. 46,400 Posts.
    KICK TURNBULL OUT

I’m not shocked that Malcolm Turnbull is now openly campaigning to defeat Liberal MPs he led six months ago.
    No, what does shock me is that many political journalists refuse to call out the dumped prime minister as a rat.
    Let me show how blatant is Turnbull’s treachery and how wilfully blind a journalist must be to not see it.
    On Tuesday Turnbull gave a ludicrously generous endorsement to Liberal turncoat Julia Banks, the MP now running as an independent against Liberal Health Minister Greg Hunt.
    “Julia Banks is an outstanding parliamentarian,” Turnbull gushed, after flying to Banks’ home state, Victoria.
    “She came to parliament with life experience as a lawyer and in the business world. She is really an outstanding representative.”

(Read the full story here.)

UPDATE
    Turnbull's endorsement of Julia Banks, an independent who is standing against Liberal Health Minister Greg Hunt in Flinders, seems in direct breach of the constitution of NSW Liberal Party, to which Turnbull belongs:
    State Executive may expel a Member where the Member has actively assisted a candidate other than a candidate endorsed or approved by the Organisation for election to office in Federal,State or local government for which there is a candidate endorsed by the Organisation...
    UPDATE

Teena McQueen, Federal Vice President of the Liberal Party, says Malcolm Turnbull crossed the line.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/...b0f1c2295f116f4729bc53cf92ca132d?from=htc_rss

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.