VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ask Q directly to Ceo (gary froster) and post here, page-113

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2363
    Hi Marty,

I have to respectfully disagree.

This talk of an August deadline is a waste of time. In previous posts I and others have shared the planned direction for TSN, and it involves getting a larger position in TSI. August will come and go, there is no trade sale, there is no IPO. And CX has another year left before they must divest. There is a lot of misunderstanding around all of this among posters.

The selling of the last few months has seen so little volume, and ALL of it has gone into safe hands. I have been waiting for the volume to pick up as a sign, and so around lunch time I and one of my crew increased our personal positions with some buying.

I know where the balance of the buying came from today and am looking forward to many people being left behind on this one.....and chasing her much much higher.

You simply cannot get a decent position now without taking it through 3 or 4 cents.

Looking forward to hearing the outcome of corporate activity in our space around the sell down by Tata Communications of their Indicash business for close to $200m for circa just 8,000 ATMS that are still NOT even break even.

So what is our business worth then? And the market doesn't even include the managed services platforms revenue into our valuation.

http://www.atmmarketplace.com/news/tata-aiming-to-offload-white-label-atm-business/

Hard pressed to find a better opportunity anywhere on the ASX at present.

Take care all.

Back in a while.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.