VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ask Q directly to Ceo (gary froster) and post here, page-72

1. 3,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    Hi Tony

I can't wait to hear how we are going to be tied in to all this. I suspect first Gary will deal with CXIT.
    Then there will be an tidal wave of anns. the service centre is the block from which this company will forge a future backed by ground breaking technology and Astute management.

I cannot wait for news of the new CEO. (Are you listening managment lol) news please.

All this in a county that is not only friendly to our type of business...but backs it with their policy.
    A Westminster legal and political system and English speaking to boot.

No doubt some I P waiting in the wings from TSI/TSN waiting for the right moment too. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Oh..and no debt and making money.

The risk here is to the upside. That is why I am still buying here where I can...and I'm not alone am I boys and girls.lol.
    I do not expect TSN/TSI to adhere to any timetable, CX may have. Without seeking to take advantage of that timetable. Simply put 31.08.16 is not written in stone, if an earlier deal/structure change suits both parties. Then game on!

As I said yesterday the market is going get a surprise wake up call at anytime now.
    DYOR.

Cheers D
    Last edited by Dr Davros: 21/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.