JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

ask richard campbell

1. 279 Posts.
    Richard Campbell claims the comparison with Fortescue came from the journalist and “unfortunately the reporter was a trainee and misreported or(sic) what I had said to strengthen his story. I subsequently complained to the editor of the Eureka Report and should have demanded a retraction, but thought on balance it was not totally absurd”. (R.C.). So it was the journo’s fault? Another example of trying to pass the blame onto someone else?

After this publication appeared the share price and volume increased. One would presume from this article, and also that a Framework Agreement between JRV and CRR/Jiaming had been signed. From Campbell’s ebullient praise of JRV one could expect he recommended this stock to some of his clients and also readers of Eureka may also have bought shares after this very positive article and RC’s glowing analysis of JRV.

Trickie Dickie is a JRV shareholder and correct me if I am wrong a shareholder at the time this article was published?

Before and after this article was published did Tricky:

1/ Not trade any shares as he was privy to sensitive company information and Double Link were involved with negotiations. Tricky is a principal in Double Link.

2/ Buy shares without approval from the JRV Board.

3/ Buy shares with approval from the JRV Board.

4/ Sell shares without approval from the JRV Board.

5/ Sell shares with approval from the JRV Board.

The share price DID increase in this period after the Framework Agreement was signed (no surprise).
    Very easy question for you to answer Mr. Campbell. You MUST have done one (or more) of the above options. Which one(s)?
    I reckon for all the tea in China you will not answer this question.

Deepdiver
    P.S. This post does not imply ANY criticism of The Eureka Report or any of its journalists by this writer. I believe it is a very reputable publication and a useful resource for investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2253709 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 588581 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.