JRV 6.67% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

ask richard campbell, page-2

1. 937 Posts.
    Alan/Duncan,

Forget about having a go at RC; You are simply trying to take the heat off your woeful management of Jervois; Your abusive attitude towards the Chinese; Your employment of most of your family to jobs that have never been advertised; Your strange....no...Very strange tactic of keeping a loss-making Gold Mine a going concern for 4 years; your loose interpretation of ASIC rules regarding Directors etc....I could go on and on.

However there are only three certainties in life: Death, taxes and that a clean out of Jervois’ Board; management (I use that term loosely) and staff (read family).

I don’t think I have ever seen such a shareholder groundswell that wants complete change, save for the joyously unfunny Billyshamsham and other Avatars of the Pursell family.

Let the good guys keep the faith and not fall prey to the distractions DD (aka DP/AP) is throwing up to try and confuse the situation.

When Management is hopeless and acting in a bizarre manner....get rid of the management. Simple really!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.