ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

This last week has been full of positivity from certain posters,...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    This last week has been full of positivity from certain posters, regarding share holders chances of gaining some direction about the ALDP play and/or something else mysterious that is not being mentioned
    (pretending to have inside info perhaps).

Do yourselves a favour and whenever someone says - "1.3, 7, 3 cent share price next week" -
    ask "Why do you say that?"
    or
    "How do you come to that conclusion?"

This forum comes about a result of like-minded groups/individuals who are wishing to communicate about an industry that is based on money.

Unlike myself, most comment here with a tone that accurately reflects their financial risk exposure...how much they have invested (schemers aiming for the price to go up) is at the fore of their commentary
    - or how much they want to invest (schemers waiting for a good price).

Be careful with unexplained comments as some of these are getting through without question and the momentum will absolutely squash you like a truck if things don't pan out as claimed.

**Remember - not one single new thing has been brought to your table in the last month apart from a research and development announcement. So if everyone agrees that the company is water tight, then the positivity is a result of guesswork, dot joining or fibs. And if you appraise the accuracy of the historical guesswork that the posters in question have made, you will find that banking on it this time is a mad risk indeed.

That is not to take away from the chance that this week is as good as any for hearing more news...or maybe the week after...or maybe between November and February...nothing is a guarantee - NOTHING - especially circumstances that make up the very different dot to dot picture that we all have in our heads.

Don't make someone elses investment for yourself, cos you can't kick someone elses butt if the guesswork OR TIMING is wrong.

ASK questions and doubt facts tendered by commentary with vested interests.
    My interests? The environment and bringing Coldry to the lesser off countries of the world in order to rid poverty of culture and living standards. Hence, i operate off integrity and this is intended to be a thoughtful warning, nothing more. And given the directly rampish nature of a lot of comments lately, i felt it might be well timed to remind the forum of how much people have lost by following ramps (especially self-admission ramps)...

And if you don;t like this fair play post, i ask you "why?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.698K 3.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 27114353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3856813 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.