TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

AS a long lasting shareholder of Ton .....even when they were...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    AS a long lasting shareholder of Ton .....even when they were based in the middle east . The directors then pointed out a couple of tenements "that are in the most obscure ,corrupt country on earth ,Mozambique. '!!! I have held , probable , for over 20 years a massive number number of TON shares and bathed in the glory of being for many of those years being in the top 10 . Sadly I have made millions and lost millions but i can still hopefully offer my 2 bobs worth of opinion. I would not like any shareholder to be influenced by this grumpy old man who has ,for many decades , believed that company directors are honest , dedicated business folk with only the shareholders well being in mind!!!!!!! some are......
    Ask yourself WHY would a company director not take his renumeration in cash but take shares instead???????? Is it because the salary drain on the companies $$$ reserves would risk the company being considered no longer financially viable? OR Is it so that the share price can be later inflated to a point where those in the know , can sell their holdings at a significantly higher gross amount than if they had taken a taking a few months of wages;
    I was previously , the shareholder of another mining company where the directors reinvested shareholders funds into building units in Perth ...but for some reason after the companies cash reserves had been spent on the units totaling ,millions of $$$$$,,, ......the company was delisted !!!!! I spent many hours trying to unravel the money trail but as usual Directors are the winners. . I wish all the shareholders of TON make a profit .............but as Desiderata once wrote "exercise caution in your business affairs for the world is full of trickery"!!! the only guarantee is that the directors and their mates will always make a fortune !!!!!!!!!! Merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.