ZFX zinifex limited

ask your self, page-19

1. 6,183 Posts.
    becoming cheap is ZFX

I remember inco and how it dominated the world of nickel with massive nickel growth projects, long life mines at high grades. ZFX will be the same, but for zinc in the years to come, with an impressive pipeline of opportunities. regardless of the zinc price, zfx will grow

Key Points for compelling investment in ZFX:

Current mkt value is $8billion

* Expected $1.7billion-$1.9billion profit

* Spinoffs up to $1.5billion value

* Dividend this year of approximately $1.20 per share, or 7.27% FF, or about 10% grossed up yield

* Dugald River Bankable Feasibility study progression(their next big mine), will add ~20% to production in 2011

* Menninnee Dam JORC compliant resources - mid 2007 expected, and expansion of this resource- JV with Terramin. Could hold anywhere up to 50mT in resources at high grades zinc/lead.

* Rosebery exploration to prove up resources to 2020- help increase ZFX NPV.

*Rosebery expansions- To increase production

* Century exploration 12-18month plan. Whilst exploration is slow, any new major discoveries will help add to ZFX NPV.

*Currently ~$300m cash at bank.

*Continued Merger and Acquisition opportunities both in Australia and overseas in the base metals sector to add to metal inventories

* Retreatment of tailings with another company such as Ausmelt or INL, to maximise output and reduce wastage.

* Becoming a takeover target itself as a result of the above points

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.