ZFX zinifex limited

ask your self, page-7

1. 9,286 Posts.
    Andrew.

I apologise if I am making an unwarranted assuption.

However, learn some fundamental analysis, which is just simple arithmatic, and then you will do yourself a big favour and not have to ask such questions and have some conviction in what you hold or buy and know when to sell.

ZFX will report a MASSIVE profit in February, with probably over $2.25 earnings per share.

That means at today's price, ZFX is trading on a PE ratio of 3.7 , say 4.

In other words, for 2007, on a PE ratio of 4, the company is earning profit for one year of 25% of the share price.

ZFX should announce a fully franked dividend of at least $1.00, or even $1.40 for half a year in Febrary.

If we annualise that, meaning it will pay a dividend of $2.00 to $2.80 fully franked for the whole year, that is a dividend return of 17% to 24% on today's $16.80 share price.

Plus ZFX are receiving $2B in cash next August for their smelter divestment plus they are involved in many up and coming projects.

ZFX is very cheap (although I would not buy given I have been holding since $9). But I would not sell.

In Febrauary, when ZFX announce their profit and dividend, I think the price will go over $20 easily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.