Askari Metals IPO, page-26

1. 9,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    I suggest  you do your research read up on
    Mr Gino D’Anna

Director

Mr D’Anna is a founding Director and Shareholder of the Company. Mr D’Anna has significant primary and secondary capital markets experience and has extensive experience in resource exploration, public company operations, administration and financial management.

Mr D’Anna has experience in Canadian Government and First Nations relations in the mining sector and has worked in numerous jurisdictions including Australia, Botswana, Namibia and Canada. In addition, Mr D’Anna has been involved in the exploration and development of many projects including new discoveries and the continued development of existing discoveries. Mr D’Anna is currently an executive director of MetalsTech Limited (ASX: MTC) which is developing the Sturec Gold Mine in Slovakia, and a director of Metals Australia Ltd (ASX: MLS) which is developing the high-grade open cut Lac Rainy Graphite Mine located in Quebebc, Canada. Mr D’Anna was also a founding shareholder and founding Executive Director of Atrum Coal Limited (ASX: ATU) which is developing the Elan Hard Coking Coal Project, located in Alberta, Canada.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.