AS2 3.64% 5.3¢ askari metals limited

Hi,I agree with you and I also don't.Some of your comments are...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Hi,

I agree with you and I also don't.

Some of your comments are opinions and not facts.

Gino explained his strategy in the Q&A update sessions/presentations last month.

I attended the one in Sydney. Attendance was about 10 people.

(I am amazed that so many talking here and complaining and then they don't show up when having the opportunity to ask questions????)

I am not here to regurgitate what we talked about in his presentation as everyone had the opportunity to attend themselves.

Just to get things straight:

Gino was very open about how and when he started Askari, his intentions in Namibia, staff levels, why he entered Namibia and
    why Andrada hasn't purchased additional licences in the region, why he focuses on Namibian and not Australian assets at the moment, and the cause of some delays and so on.

He actually gave the attendees a clear insight how things work in Africa. Things are a bit different compared to Australia or Canada. Higher risk, higher return I guess. Some are advantages in Namibia, some are disadvantages.

He will try to acquire more tenements as he sees it potentially as a game changer if his scientific advise on the region proves to be correct.

Gino replied to every question to the full extent. If you would have attended you would have been able to form your own objective opinion, I did.
    Gino did not avoid any question the attendees asked. He was really keen to get everyone across what he is trying to accomplish.

Hearing all the complainers here in this chat, please attend Gino's Q&A sessions next time and get your facts right.

If Gino gets it right all holders will do very well. Namibia is underexplored when it comes to Lithium and of course there is an intrinsic risk.

I am not giving any advice here. Just saying that Gino may be onto something very rewarding if it doesn't work out we move on.

In summary when you are not willing to take the risk sell your shares, I got the impression that Gino is an honest guy with a vision and who is willing to take a punt of an amazing opportunity before anyone else does.

I realise how wrong some comments are here on hotcopper. This is why I had to say something to keep this thread on track.

Have a great week everyone

(Westy9 was hoping to meet you at the event last month. Your comments are always valued. Hope to have the opportunity to meet up sometime.)

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $5.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.7¢ $12.05K 242.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 49847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.