SER 6.25% 1.5¢ strategic energy resources limited

Will be interesting to watch the Frankfurt market tonight.Last...

1. 772 Posts.
    Will be interesting to watch the Frankfurt market tonight.Last traded at about 7c which is below todays close. It usually travels a little higher than here.
    The present asking price is about 10c.
    Having said all that I guess no-one really cares as the tend is up as is the growing realisation that SER is a real winner.
    I was wondering where GG was as his prediction may be right 9-12c by xmas close but the BIG MAN has been sent to the benches for the F word and that wasn't Frankfurt (My guess)
    Pixby, I do feel guilty urging you to hold past 7c when you could have sold and bought back in the mid 4s but I sincerely hope for you and all our loyal holders that we get a good boost to the sp by years end and then early next year we will need larger accounts to hold all our money in :)
    I feel the first quarter of 2011 will be exciting and change the view of SER forever. 2011 should see us begin moving from an explorer to producer with cash flow and this is the next step up the ladder for these small companies.
    It should bring with it a whole new raft of investors.
    Add to this Cultana and the oil prospects and we have a company with something for everyone.
    I have taken so long to write this the germans are now asking 10.5c
    Anyway have a good night all
    Tomorrow is another fun day
    fc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.76K 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5119090 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1775295 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.