WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

yes, charts not looking pretty. There are two near-term drivers...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    yes, charts not looking pretty. There are two near-term drivers that I see. Glyn told us on the call the third product will be "hitting the shelves" this month, so possibly next week. I assume this is the magnemask becoming available in retail outlets across China (as opposed to only online) in time for Singles Day.
    I'd like to see a strong market announcement on this, and not some wishy washy bound by confidentiality nonsense.
    OBJ needs to start selling itself better.
    Lets have some concrete facts - how many outlets and an update on volumes. They told us on the call 800-850,000 units have been produced so far across all OBJ products and that Olay was by far the largest volume and fastest growing. So tell the market that. We were told the response has been beyond all expectations of P&G - tell the market that.
    I'm surprised a link to the investor call audio wasn't flagged on the ASX, given there was potentially market sensitive info there.
    We also have the signing of the second tech licence which Glyn said they were aiming to have done before the AGM in Nov - that could be a real price-driver. Again, sell it properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.