ASM 1.96% 75.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Flag two is the point at which the Koreans valued the company...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Flag two is the point at which the Koreans valued the company and paid around 7.8 a share. I am unsure of the exact amount. The DD was done by professionals, and they valued the company at that price - which of course is an undervalue as they would only buy something that will go up in value. Because of missed timelines, the price dropped; however, under Rowena we are NOW actually seeing progress. I expect as news flows we go up and above this price where it can go to will depend on how many contracts she has been working on drops . USA contract is big and means all other potential contractees will now be assured that the company is a safe bet.

There is supposed to be more funding / grants announced in Sept. This is also in general; - more grants announced in general at this time that are not Minning-specific.

I assume now we will see posters, shorters, etc try and slow the rapid rise so shorts can exit and new entrants can buy in at cheaper levels

We know about the GME (USA STOCK) and what happened when everyone just held the stock. If retail chooses to hold and not sell ( See Reddit SuperStonk thread) you can see what can be done to a company when people band together to take on the shorts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $135.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 76.5¢ 73.0¢ $412.9K 556.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 149671 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 1159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.