ASM 11.0% 61.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

I'm with you Contrarian4me.Could not resist selling demerger...

1. 1,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2019
    I'm with you Contrarian4me.

Could not resist selling demerger shares all the way up to $10.00. In fact l sold many way to low though that price is a multiple of today's.

With a handy residual parcel of free carry. Recent buying including into the 90c range, puts at average cost in the low teens.

Am now a daily accumulator increasing investment and average cost with each trade.

l have no assurances for anyone, but a small company does not attract a long list of substantial LOIs and international interest unless there is something it has that warrants support. With a multi product multi resource profile, ASM interests me greatly.

Am happy to wait this one out for a year or 2 or 3 if necessary. God knows l owned and accumulated a lot of ALK for a lot longer than that.

This is not advice. Each investor should play according to their means, their risk tolerance and their time horizon. Fortune may favour the brave but sometimes it consumes it, so it would an error on my part to ignore the potential for capital loss. And l don't. This is not BHP.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.075(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $110.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 69.5¢ 60.5¢ $558.3K 888.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 42245 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 9026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.