ASM 2.15% 47.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASM Chart Thread, page-11151

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    I do not consider ASM as anything other than another start up producer facing all the same funding challenges as every one that has come before it.

Very happy yesterday and today to buy in the CGT selling season from those that prefer to book a loss.

Having invested far more heavily in recent weeks than I had orginally intended, I hope to employ a well worn, tried and tested strategy to incrementally release profits and capital over coming months.

I cannot be certain that it will be succesful with ASM , but the same approach in the last month has worked very well to capture the LYC short cycle low followed by its 20% recovery.

I will happily sell this weeks' purchases in the mid to high 90s if the price recovers OR I will go down with the ship, along with IG. Neither of us will be washed up if that were to happen it will be just an ill fated voyage of investment uncertainty in an ever growing space of new clean energy wannabes.

This is not advice, just the musings of an old but reasonably succesful investor.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.010(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $86.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $108.0K 228.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7469 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 14944 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.