ASM 1.05% 48.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASM Chart Thread, page-11346

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Anything below $2 is fair game to me on a 5 year investment plan. I'm only interested in the sector, picking ASM, as it's first to market with the Dubbo project, out of the Australian runners. Lower prices are a bitter sweet senario to me, with an average around 80c currently, it's tough to be in the red, but I'm adding considerably more at these prices, as I believe the ongoing flow of capital into RE mining world wide to be a significant sign that a change in valuations are set to happen in the next 5 years.

The substack reference I've previously posted has excellent research articles on the subject, also Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan have both put out reports recently on ongoing funding into this sector. Big names are setting themselves up in the sector, plenty reported on that too.

For the record , I was buying Galaxy back when it was 70C before the last lithium run, it was taken over and went on to rocket higher. I think ASM is the only RE play to consider on the ASX, and I consider it to be another winner longer term.... this could be sitting at $1 in september, and $2 by christmas, it's a low float, with a high ATR, so the current price doesn't bother me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $87.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ $106.3K 218.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8687 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 18301 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.