ASM 7.55% 73.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Yeah thanks. Nice to have some support :-)A hard-hitter put it...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Any chance you might throw your hat into the ring, you,d get my vote.

How about it folks, LUREMAN FOR MAYOR.

Yeah thanks. Nice to have some support

A hard-hitter put it on me two months ago to stand in the September elections but I declined. Had given it thought but I know I wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the politics and grandstanding with the Prima Donna’s that use Dubbo Regional Council as a stepping stone to higher politics. I towelled up a mayor a few years ago in an argument with local issues and during the next week got a half inch brown envelope in the mail. It was a council Code of Conduct. Straight in the bin, should have gone and deposited it in the mayors “inbox”. I am afraid people like me that are honest, call it as they see it and call a spade a spade don’t last long in the jungle of politics. The other issue is being too honest, every time an issue in council arose with ASM, ALK, MAG, IPT and every other dog kennel driller and Goldie around I would need a “conflict of interest” or “pecuniary interest” sign to hold up in general business to leave the room. Add to that lost time suspension for clocking some idiot over a parking space debacle and I would be suspended more times than I could attend.

Would be the Tommy Raudonikis of political correctness.

“Cattle Dog” !!!!

Fair dinkum, some of the names that are coming forward for the local elections – a man would be like a cattle dog in a field of fat a$$ wombats.

Footnote : I have often thought of how interesting it would be to stand just to find out how many corrupt backhanders one would get offered as a matter of interest. Sort of the “Serpico” of local politics, but I would rather live a bit longer having avoided local hitmen to enjoy a few unlucky fish in retirement drinking away the spoils of some ASM and ALK capital gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
-0.060(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $133.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 81.5¢ 73.0¢ $629.9K 827.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16673 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.