ASM 11.0% 61.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

I see your comments regarding ASM are rather newyour comment "...

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I see your comments regarding ASM are rather new
    your comment " or just on" is a typical troll comment.
    but I shall treat that as should be.
    To put you straight. I invested some time ago and have done a S load of research I purchased my entire holding in ALK at an average of $0.26 they are now totally free.
    In this time I have done all sorts of things to try and understand what the trade patterns ment.
    When I see trades of up to 10 in one second that are lower than the existing price shown on current spread. I believe that the price is being pushed down for one reason.
    That reason I believe to accumulate.
    This is the power of those who trade in the same building as the ASX split second advantage that the ASX allows.

Now what exactly do you know about the suite of products abd what has gone into this. The years developing the flow sheets in the PILOT plant with ANSTO.
    Or the the metalisation. The impact that has taken ASM from a REE wanna be to a Rare Earth Metal Refiner.
    Or even the ability to seperate the twins Zr & Hf
    IN THE FLOW CIRCUIT.
    I believe I know and despise the beings who use location and or borrowed shares to short circuit the value of my share holding
    That is what I am about.
    Now old chap what are you on about. I suggest you look up the history of the word cynic. for you appear to embody that.
    Last edited by TnC2: 25/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.075(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $110.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 69.5¢ 60.5¢ $558.3K 888.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 42245 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 9026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.