ASM 0.82% 61.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Certainly been some crazy trading days since the 'breakout' day...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Certainly been some crazy trading days since the 'breakout' day on Black Friday (13/8). Although it's fair to say ASM has been on a breakout since July last year when it broke away from the mother ship!! And I don't know about you peeps, but 'Black Friday' doesn't have the same meaning it used to for me. In fact, I'm now referring to it as 'Green Friday'....

Don't know what to make of all this, except to say that it feels like some insto/group is starting to get a little frenzied with their buying, and total volume is heading up rapidly in line with the feeding....
    Leading up to Green Friday, 60-70% of daily trades were for less than $500, since then this category has dropped back to approx 45%. Conversely, the volume of buying for trades in excess of $25K, which were normally around 25% of total volume has seen marked increases. The last 2 days has seen $25K+ trades increase to 40% Monday then to 63% Tuesday (today). But what looked crazy were the number of special cross trades, CX, CXXT, NXXT, XT, and S3XT going through. In fact, roughly half of all trades above $25K were special orders. 2 of the larger trades (1 for $1.3m and the other $2.5m) were coded NXXT. Even trades less than $500 had an inordinate number of special coded trades...Although the majority of trades are still in the 'retail' category of $500 to $10k (except for today with the increase in $25K+ activity), would suggest that retailers are still giving up their shares...

As I said, I'm not really sure what to make of this activity, but it does have the feel that something is about to break...Which I expect would be the optimisation study, offtakes, news on the KMP and sales activity of the pilot plant. Or all of the above...

Gotta say I'm loving this though!! smile.png
    J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.005(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $111.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 61.5¢ 60.5¢ $98.46K 161.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3586 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 6046 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.