ASM 1.56% 65.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASM Chart Thread, page-3441

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I previously thought Ziron Tech would end up with it's own ASX or TSX listings, however not so sure anymore

The issues are...

Protection of Ziron Tech IP, associated processing & personnel. This must be the
    top priority and is the truly unique asset of ASM.

Competition between plants for inputs and offtakes

DZP and potential additional ASM mine sites as exclusive input sources or for leverage when negotiating 3rd party REE inputs

Staging rollout of metallization plants strategically to maintain competition between jurisdictions

Prioritise DZP outputs for use in metallization plants to ensure maximum profitably, payback of mine capex and control scheduling based on pricing and demand

The really interesting unknowns are what does ASM do as metallization competition emerges and alternative technologies are developed. At this point I could see potential for spin-off of Ziron Tech with a view to pure JV or acquisition of competing metallization technologies and IP

At this stage ASM is perfectly positioned to dominate metallization for the next 10 years and DZP fits well with establishing multiple plants with guaranteed supply

Of course if the number of plants reaches a point where inputs required far exceeds DZP output it could make sense separate Ziron Tech

Exciting future prospects

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.010(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $119.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.0¢ 65.0¢ $61.41K 92.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18166 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 2612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.