ASM 1.08% 47.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASM Chart Thread, page-3843

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    8 full business trading days before the AGM on Tuesday 30th Nov .
    It will be interesting to see :
    a) whether the HFT remains on going , right thru the last 2 days of this week and into next ?
    b) in these 8 days , how long will the trading volume remain "relatively subdued " ie sub 1 million shares ?
    When ASM had its last surge early August , it was noticeable that there was a string of green days , with volumes traded increasing to 1 mill per day or more .So far , in recent days , we have seen only one such day with circa 8ook shares traded !
    One would suspect that ASM calls a Trading Halt prior to the AGM , assuming the Optimization Study and other relevant business updates to go with it are ready .
    In conjunction with ACouch's excellent daily chart updates , I for one will be closely watching for an uptick in trading volumes . I suspect that this will come "soonish" ...doesn't look like today , altho the "several surges" throughout the course of today could still see the price settle around + /- $14 !!!
    Suffice to say ---that the price/volume action is setting a very good picture , of what might unfold as expectations and volumes increase into the updated info and AGM .
    JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $86.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $124.6K 262.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 14256 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 4345 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.