ASM 3.77% 82.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

One would think management would exhaust any finance options...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    One would think management would exhaust any finance options first at the bottom of the lowest interest rates levels in history because these dingbat reserve bank "experts", govt and overseas central banks all went into panic mode every time there was a hint of a recession in Timbucktoo.
    They painted themselves into a corner with relentlessly lowering interest rates and for about 15 years while these educated idiots were slashing rates I was saying all along this will end in tears for someone. What is it? 53% of Australian home borrowers now at risk with even a modest increase in rates. Around 8 to 10% was always a fair rate for borrowers and investors. When you look at the current U.S. leader(s) and the morons on offer in our upcoming "Feral" election it is easy to see how we all got into this interest rate mess.
    It wasn't that long ago the GFC scared the living daylights out of all of us and these dingbats go down a similar road again with lending practices. I just shake my head at the so called "leaders", they are all air-heads and full of bull%^$&.
    Julius Caesar paid a higher rate on his palace borrowings

There has been little discussion/news re the ANZ financing management agreement.
    It will come, the most likely source would be SK or Japan one would think and I believe most loyal long term holders of ASM do not appear to prefer a CR from reading comments on this thread recently.
    None of us really like our investments diluted.
    One of the best ways to obtain and service debt is a consistent high income stream, great cash flow from SK partnerships is no doubt paramount.
    I have the greatest confidence in the management team at ASM and I am sure they have scoped and determined a sound strategy.
    They have performed beyond expectations so far in my eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.