ASM 4.35% 55.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

@Daubechies I have been reviewing your charts & all posts...

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    @Daubechies I have been reviewing your charts & all posts since.
    Like many here I hold both ALK& ASM.
    My mind hase been running thru history, Subjects being Fasist oligarchies, Ponzi schemes, The great bubbles from Tulips to current world wide real estate
    Many are like me and do not gamble with borrowed $$.
    But the get rich quickers certainly do.
    EG, Realestate, what started this last bubble, corrupt money being laundered, Russians = London, Chinese Toronto, New york pickety towers for the above two plus Canada. Califoria, NZ & Aus, with all govts turning a blind eye cos GDP is king.
    When this starts. The masses jump onboard.
    Q : What is the modern tech Ponzi
    A : Cripto
    Now imagine all the modern high risk gamblers geting caught big time, They have to sell, This could be one of the big shake ups.
    If so you would think gold would shine big time but no.
    Could it be that the gnomes of London an New York are harvesting as much as they can before Basel III kills the Goose?
    I really do not know but I suspect so.
    For me the movements highlighted by @Daubechies and in many otheways commented upon since this post makes me believe we are being held back by forces bigger than we could imagine.
    HOWEVER
    The very structure and comodeties we are involved in are seeing what i believe is a short term aberration.
    So now I will wish you all a good and relaxing break for tomorrow, the corruption will continue until the right straw lands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $99.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.5¢ 54.5¢ $265.7K 478.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 37090 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.