ASM 8.05% 94.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Correction: Your observation was based on cherry picking my...

1. PZ.
    1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Correction: Your observation was based on cherry picking my posts.

When scrolling through my posts you avoided the comments I made such as "Still holding the stock mate and I'll be staying here until I get my money back" , "My order at 5.41 got filled" , "added some in the evil afternoon auction today".

As for "$2.60 then 1, then 40" I would have thought anyone with a sense of humour would see I was referring to it going to quote "40" dollars and some did indeed take it as that.

It makes your conspiracy theory about "tag team of tree shakers" look very strange by comparison especially given you posted it after I said "I have held this stock for months".

I can't speak for anyone else but when I buy a stock and then it goes straight down the toilet for no apparent reason I'm going to vent... and in doing so I repeat... I own the stock and want it to go up so I can get my money back.

Until then it remains a dog stock in my opinion. Feel free to disagree with that... but inventing conspiracy theories about my intentions is just totally pointless and wrong.

PS - just noticed your correction above. Thanks
    Last edited by PZ.: 16/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.