ASM 3.11% 78.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

As an Alkane holder in the U.S. I was given 1 ASM - like share...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    As an Alkane holder in the U.S. I was given 1 ASM - like share for each of my 5 Alkane shares in what is now traded the U.S OTC pink sheets (originally grey sheets) as ASMMF. It is very thinly traded, but it is traded, and it usually trades within about +/- 10% of the value of ASM on the ASX when adjusted for the dollar conversion. Currently it sits at 2.72 USD, or 3.94 AUD with only 1400 shares traded on 6/15/2022 or15/6/2022 Aussie style.

This price run south has been a mixed blessing for me. A paper loss is no fun, but as a believer in the medium to long term prospects of this company, it's only a paper loss because I will not be selling unless something materially significant happens to change my view. I don't consider the delays as a failure, just understandable bumps in the road due to the many COVID-Ukraine type issues. I have been buying ASM on the ASX through Interactive Broker all the way up and down, and am looking to get my final tranche somewhere here in the threes.

Holding Alkane over the last 12 years was a major test of my patience, but boy was it worth the wait (still holing it too), and my sentiment is the same with ASM. In the words of Warren Buffet, "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." Of course, not everyone has the luxury of lot's of time, but I hope each of you do, and that you enjoy the spoils of your patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ $427.1K 536.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2053 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.